Welcome to another week of suggested social media posts that will help keep you connected with your people and support your business! Let’s get right to our tip of the week.
LeadingRE’s Featured Property Program
If you’re looking for a digital marketing option to gain additional exposure for your listings, the Featured Property Program from LeadingRE may be the tool for you! This dedicated, 6-month marketing package is available for listings starting at $499,900 and available exclusively to LeadingRE members worldwide.
For $399, you can gain additional exposure for your listing by reaching a targeted audience. Benefits include:
- Featured listing status and top-level search results on leadingre.com
- Inclusion in the Wall Street Journal Real Estate section online
- A guided tour video of the property
- Featured on LeadingRE social channels
- Exclusive advertising discounts
If you’re interested in using this program for your property, you can get more information here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Posts for the Coming Week
Remember to read and double-check before posting to make sure that you haven’t copied and pasted any portion of the instructions into your post!
A quick refresher on how to post the provided content:
- Copy and paste the text into your status bar on Facebook via desktop or the app. If there’s text in red, a photo should appear below what you just pasted.
- Scroll to the top of what you just posted and remove the link. You can check that the actual link remained active by making sure the photo that appeared is still there.
- If something in the suggested post doesn’t quite feel like you, feel free to make edits and show your personality. Finally, click “Post” and you’re done!
- To share something from Facebook just click the “Click here” link in the calendar below, then click “Share” on the post.
- For your personal page, you will just input the suggested text, then click Post.
- For a business page, you’ll click the dropdown page, click “Share on a page you manage” then choose your business page, then input the suggested text and click Post.
- This is the same on mobile, only before anything for both personal profiles or a business page you’ll need to click “Write a Post.”
- If you have a listing post the following on the day it goes live:
- A blurb about the home such as: Incredible 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condo in the perfect Downtown Denver location! $225,000.
- The link to your listing’s virtual tour to generate traffic. Double-check that all information is up-to-date, contact your ASC to correct anything.
- Best Practices for Instagram:
- Download all the photos onto your computer
- Share them to your phone in your preferred method
- E-mail, AirDrop, text, etc.
- If you have a Mac, AirDrop is the easiest way, just make sure it’s turned on first. Here are instructions.
- E-mail, AirDrop, text, etc.
- Copy + paste the captions and share them to your phone in your preferred method
- E-mail, text, etc.
- Or open the social media calendar on your phone and copy them from there
- Note that links cannot be placed in Instagram captions. You’ll need to place it in your bio, you can find instructions on how to here.
Social Graphic: Boulder Stats
Social Graphic: National Dog Day
- Click here to download the social graphic
- Share our post directly from PorchLight’s Facebook page
- Message: Happy National Dog Day! Always remember, be the person your dog thinks you are and you’ll be good to go. I’d love to see your favorite four-legged friends, so drop a picture in the comments below.
- Message: Happy National Dog Day! Anything is paws-ible with a 4-legged friend by your side—so, show me yours in the comments below.
Marketing Note: We’ve included 2 messages for options, pick your favorite or create your own.
Message: The current market is keeping everyone on their toes, but this is a great sign. If you’ve considered buying or selling, now could be the perfect time for you!
Message: If you’re missing your annual fair food experience then you’re in luck! You can still get it all this weekend. What’s your favorite item?
Message: Deep cleaning isn’t the most fun task on the agenda, but it might be the most satisfying!
Message: There’s a new park in Denver! Love to see more green spaces cropping up with everyone trying to be outside more (especially now that the heat has died down a bit).
Message: We all know Boulder is a special place, it’s nice to see it put to words as to why!