Welcome to another week of suggested social media posts that will help keep you connected with your people and support your business! Let’s get right to it.
Message: In Boulder, the number of single-family home sales dropped from 97 in July to just 68 in August yet prices increased month-over-month. As for Boulder County, prices were down despite jumps in popular areas including Lafayette and Longmont. Details at bit.ly/boulderstats-aug23 and reach out to talk strategy!
Optional hashtags: #BoulderRealEstate #BoulderHousingMarket #BoulderStats #FrontRangeRealEstate
Message: An accessory dwelling unit (ADU) is a secondary structure on a property that can be used in many ways, from an in-law suite to a home office, but that’s just the start. Here’s what to know about ADUs, including the legal requirements.
Listing Photo: 3795 Lakebriar Drive, Boulder (Dunbar Hardy, Listing Agent)
- Click here to download the full-size image
Message: Which element of this stunning kitchen would you steal for your own?
A. Quartz countertops
B. Stainless appliances
C. Walnut island with waterfall edge
Reach out for more information on this luxurious Boulder listing!
Message: The season of pumpkin spice is upon us! Whatever cool-weather vibe you’re feeling, you can make your home match with seasonal decor, along with fall-friendly colors and textures.
From posts showing your face to Open Houses to listings, use this empty slot to personalize your feed. Need some inspiration? Here are 3 quick post ideas:
- Share a photo of you with some of your favorite clients and tag them! Write a caption that tells your audience who they are and how you helped them.
- Share a photo from a past listing, talk about why you loved the property and what you love about the neighborhood.
- Going for a walk in your own neighborhood? Showing a home in a different neighborhood? Take a photo of something recognizable in the neighborhood—a local business, park, piece of street art, etc. and give a quick rundown of it!
Message: Selling a home “as is” is not quite as easy as it sounds. Here’s what you need to know about the process and its pitfalls so you can decide if it’s right for you—and pave the way to a smooth sale. Reach out to discuss further!
Generic: #porchlightrealestategroup #househunting #newlisting #onthemarket #homesweethome #realestate #homesforsale #realtorsofinstagram #luxuryrealtor #yourrealtor #brokerlife #realtorlifestyle #realestategoals #visitcolorado #outtherecolorado #keepitrealestate #firsttimehomebuyer #lovewhatyoudo #coloradorealtor #coloradorealestate
Denver: #denverrealestate #denverrealtor #denverhomesforsale #movetodenver #denveropenhouse #washpark #caphill #washparkdenver #denverhighlands #plattpark #denvercolorado #denverlife #denverco #denverliving #denvercolorado #denvergram #denverrealestatemarket #visitdenver
Boulder: #boulderrealestate #frontrangerealestate #boulderrealtor #boulderhomesforsale #movetoboulder #boulderopenhouse #northboulder #eastboulder #bouldercolorado #boulderco #boulderliving #boulderlife #visitboulder #bouldergram #boco #boulderrealestatemarket #beboulder
Here is a link to a hashtag generator if you’d like to explore even more options.
View the class on proper posting here.
A quick refresher on how to post the provided content:
- Copy and paste the text into your status bar on Facebook via desktop or the app. If there’s text in red, a photo should appear below what you just pasted.
- Scroll to the top of what you just posted and remove the link. You can check that the actual link remained active by making sure the photo that appeared is still there.
- If something in the suggested post doesn’t quite feel like you, feel free to make edits and show your personality. Finally, click “Post” and you’re done!
- To share something from Facebook just click the “Click here” link in the calendar below, then click “Share” on the post.
- For your personal page, you will just input the suggested text, then click Post.
- For a business page, you’ll click the dropdown page, click “Share on a page you manage” then choose your business page, then input the suggested text and click Post.
- This is the same on mobile, only before anything for both personal profiles or a business page you’ll need to click “Write a Post.”
- If you have a listing post the following on the day it goes live:
- A blurb about the home such as: Incredible 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condo in the perfect Downtown Denver location! $225,000.
- The link to your listing’s virtual tour to generate traffic. Double-check that all information is up-to-date, contact your ASC to correct anything.
- Best Practices for Instagram:
- Download all the photos onto your computer
- Share them to your phone in your preferred method
- E-mail, AirDrop, text, etc.
- If you have a Mac, AirDrop is the easiest way, just make sure it’s turned on first. Here are instructions.
- E-mail, AirDrop, text, etc.
- Copy + paste the captions and share them to your phone in your preferred method
- E-mail, text, etc.
- Or open the social media calendar on your phone and copy them from there
- Note that links cannot be placed in Instagram captions. You’ll need to place it in your bio, you can find instructions on how to here.
- These are just a small handful of suggested hashtags for each post, you should use them on Instagram (not Facebook) and supplement with ones you regularly use or that apply to you. Examples include #womeninrealestate, #boulderrealtor, etc. The provided ones will be specific to that post, not general to you or real estate.