What: Invite your clients, friends, and family and join us for a magical evening at the Denver Botanic Gardens! Take a stroll, then join us at Mitchell Hall for appetizers, desserts, drinks and conversation. This is an opportunity to connect and set yourself up for a strong start in 2024.
- When: Tuesday, December 12th
- Time Slots: 5-7 pm or 7-9 pm
- Prices: Tickets are $45 for the 5-7 slot with guests able to enjoy festivities until the event ends at 9 pm. For the 7-9 slot, tickets are $35 due to the time constraint and bar closing at 8:30 pm.
- Place your order! Batches of printed and digital tickets will be delivered each week.
- Get your tickets early—we anticipate selling out!
New for 2023: Based on your feedback, we’ve made a few changes this year, including more non-alcoholic beverages and regular wine, not mulled. More finger foods, less dips! We’ve also created an info card for your people with details on food and event timing. Check it out in the Design Studio!
- Choose between printed or digital tickets. Each week, batches of tickets will be printed and sent to your home office or delivered to you digitally.
- For digital, there will be three tickets on each page of the PDF you receive. Simply send screenshots of one or multiple tickets to your people. Tickets are individually numbered, so just be sure to keep track of which ones are given out.
- You and your guests will need to present printed or digital tickets to get into the gardens—a screenshot is fine. Note that lost printed tickets cannot be replaced!
- When delivering printed tickets to your clients, print and trim event info cards (or have your ASM take care of it for you) and tuck them into an envelope with tickets. You can screenshot and text these as well!
Fun & Festivities: We’ve once again reserved Mitchell Hall, so head over before or after exploring the gardens to warm up and enjoy drinks, appetizers, desserts, conversation, and holiday cheer!
About Ticket Times: You and your guests do not need to arrive at the start of your designated time slot, just at some point between the times listed on the ticket. All guests are then welcome to stay as long they want—our bar closes at 8:30 pm and the event/park closes at 9:45 pm.
For More Information:
Email: Use the customizable email template loaded in the CRM:
- Log into the CRM and navigate to your Contacts page.
- Select the contact(s) you wish to invite, click Bulk Action, then select Email and a new email draft will open automatically.
- From the Templates drop-down menu (bottom left corner), select Email Template.
- From the pop-up window, search for “Join me” and select the “Join me at Blossoms of Light” template from the list. Your email will then populate.
- Replace all the text in red with the correct details to customize—then review and hit send!
Text Message: Join me for our Blossoms of Light Holiday Event at the Denver Botanic Gardens on 12/12. This is a night to thank YOU for your support! I can get you [X tickets] for the [5 to 7 pm] [7 to 9 pm] entry time, so please let me know ASAP, and I’ll get tickets to you.
Blossoms of Light Is Designed to Help Build Your Business!
- Send the invitation to your top 50 people via text with a personal message.
- Whether they want to come or not you are engaging them.
- Use the invitation as a reason to call the people who did not respond via text.
- Call those who can come and explain the ticket process and do your version of referral-reminder dialogues.
- Be the creator of the fun! Tickets for Blossoms of Lights along with a great private party is an agent favorite for good reason—everyone has a lot of fun!
- If you invest $2K in this event and get one new referral or client, it will be worth it.