What: We’re excited to announce that Cloud CMA will launch on September 30th! This innovative platform offers amazing features that will make your presentations easier to create and present. It’s also PorchLight-branded so that all of your materials look cohesive and professional.
Why: We’re dedicated to helping both you and your business thrive! That’s why we are always looking for ways to help you stand out from competitors, make the best possible impression and win more listings. Cloud CMA will be a big step forward for everyone.
Details: Shane McCarthy from Cloud CMA will join us for our Weekly Biz Toolkit meeting on September 30th to give you a first look at the system. Until then, here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect:
- Cloud CMA integrates with REcolorado and IRES to populate reports with current information.
- An intuitive interface allows you to create, download, email or print a custom CMA in minutes.
- The “Live” feature provides an interactive digital version of the report to present to clients.
- Large photos and key data make it easy for clients to see how other homes compare to theirs.
- Unlike MLS printouts, Cloud CMA report pages use a larger typeface for better readability.
- Everything your client needs is included in one simple, effective and beautiful presentation.
- Plus, Cloud CMA is mobile friendly—it looks great on a desktop, tablet or smartphone.
Questions? Please email our VP of Operations Karen Wachtel at firstname.lastname@example.org.