|Winning, Collaborative Culture||Included in Split/ARF|
|Five Professional Office Spaces|
|Staff in Every Office Providing Exceptional Service|
|Use of Event Spaces (cleaning fee applies)|
|Full-Time PorchLight Systems Support|
|Weekend Administrative Support|
Open Door Policy
PorchLight welcomes your questions and comments about any of the information contained in this ICA. Your opinions and suggestions for improvement are important to us. Feel free to share any opinions and/ or suggestions for improvement of this ICA with any member of the management team.
Designated Broker (aka Maintaining Contact With The Office)
- PorchLight understands that the nature of the real estate business dictates that Broker Associates will often be away from the office. However, each Broker Associate must provide a means of communication for the office to contact the Broker Associate, including, for example, providing the office with Broker Associate’s mobile and home telephone numbers.
- On any vacation that a Broker Associate may take, the Broker Associate is responsible for soliciting one or more Broker Associates within PorchLight Real Estate Group, who will be appointed by the Broker as a designated broker, to handle all business for the vacationing Broker Associate. The Broker Associate needs to contact the Front Desk, their Transaction Coordinator, and a Managing Broker regarding appointment of another Broker Associate to handle their business so the Administrative Coordinator can properly direct all inquiries to the proper person. In addition, the Broker Associate should change their voicemail and email to reflect all calls be sent to the appointed Broker Associate. A Broker Associate shall not appoint their Transaction Coordinator as their Designated Broker.
In the event that a Broker Associate has a baby, they will be eligible to take three months or 90 days off which will result in a 25% reduction of their minimum production standards for that year.
Extended Medical Leave
In the event that a Broker Associate has a major illness or surgery requiring extended home care, they will be eligible to take three months or 90 days off which will result in a 25% reduction of their minimum production standards for that year.
- The Office Run will take place weekly, every Tuesday and Friday. The order of pick up/delivery is: Cherry Creek, Denver Tech Center, Highlands, then Broadway. Timing for the run will vary. Boulder will receive a run once a week, however no day has been specified yet. Contact your ASC if you have a specific request.
- The purpose of the run will now be to transport generators, marketing materials, non-urgent mail and other routine items between offices. Large orders of generators or other materials should be scheduled with PLS directly (i.e. holiday generators).
- All items must be placed in their respective bins by 5pm on Monday and Thursday in order to be picked up the next day. Also, please let agents and staff know that interoffice deliveries may take several days. For example, a mail piece is placed in the Cherry Creek bin at the Highlands office on Monday. Based on the run order and timing, it will be picked up Tuesday, taken back to Broadway and delivered to Cherry Creek on Friday, totaling 5 days.
PorchLight Hoteling Desk Policy
- PorchLight is a hoteling office, which allows us to have sophisticated workspaces that include cafe-style seating, private offices, and open workspaces. In addition, it allows us to have larger conference rooms for all Broker Associates to use. All of our Broker Associates can use any of our offices at any time to work and meet clients.
- All Broker Associates can reserve conference rooms, private offices, and event spaces. In the event no reservations have been made for conference rooms or private offices, they may be used on a first-come-first-served basis. Broker Associates shall be respectful of all office spaces and leave them in an appropriate manner for the next user. Every Broker Associate can select one office as their primary office where they will receive a locker or storage space to collect personal items.
PorchLight Office Culture
PorchLight is continuously striving to create a collaborative work environment. All Broker Associates will be added to the company’s WorkPlace account as well as specific groups for communication.
At PorchLight, we deal in one of the largest investments of people’s lives. As a result, we should always look professional. Whether in the office or out in the field at showings, inspections or closings, all PorchLight Broker Associates shall present themselves professionally as if they were meeting a client. Professional manner of dress is a requirement when serving the public in real estate transactions and when representing PorchLight. PorchLight expects business casual attire, at a minimum, at all times.
Drug And Alcohol Use And Substance Abuse
Drug and/or alcohol use is strictly prohibited while engaged in real estate brokerage transactions and shall not be present or used during work hours. PorchLight may sponsor events from time to time at which alcohol may be made available as part of the function, but Broker Associates shall use discretion at all times.
Client or Customer Substance Abuse
Colorado law prescribes that someone under the influence of either drugs or alcohol may be incompetent to enter into a contractual agreement. In the event a client or customer appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, Broker Associate should take appropriate actions to terminate the day’s activities and suggest that they discuss or complete the transaction another time.
Smoking is prohibited within all of PorchLight’s offices. Designated smoking areas established by the owners/landlord may be available outside the building.
Anyone issued an office door code is responsible for safeguarding PorchLight’s office. All Broker Associates shall keep all doors locked during non-business hours. PorchLight is not responsible for any theft or loss of personal items left in the office and strongly encourages each Broker Associate to lock up any items of value, such as their personal computer, when not in the office. PorchLight recommends that all Broker Associates carry additional insurance on expensive electronic items.
Children & Pets
All PorchLight Broker Associates are asked to remember that the office is a business environment and as such visits by children or pets of Broker Associates should be brief: generally limited to brief periods for dropping off and picking up items. When a child or pet is present, they should not disturb others working in the vicinity. Infants are also welcome so long as they do not disturb others.