What: Our latest PCP features some of the unique advantages of buying and selling a home during the typically slower winter months.
How This Is Used: Use this PCP to encourage your clients and contacts to jump into the market this winter. Both buyers and sellers will likely see less competition and overall have a smoother experience. It’s a great tool to keep your business running strong in Q4 and into 2021.
How to Access:
- Download the PDF or JPEG by clicking the buttons. You can also request a custom version or send a virtual postcard.
- For Social: This PCP is included in this week’s Agent Social Media Calendar and slated for next Monday. To share right away, here are the details:
- For Instagram, we’ve created multiple square graphics for you to post.
- On Facebook, you can either use the square images or download the JPEG and feature the full PCP.
- Include the message: While the busiest months for real estate are May through August, there are big advantages to buying or selling a home in winter—and I’m here to help! Read more on the PorchLight blog: bit.ly/buysellwinter.
Did You Know? Prepping a home for winter is a big and very important job. Not only does it protect a home for the season, but it reflects an owner’s overall ability to properly care for the property. So, give your sellers our Winterizing Your Home Checklist to make sure their listing shows its best this winter. And provide buyers with the list, so they know how to spot a solid home that’s been well maintained by the owner.