What: This PCP highlights several of the restaurants that are participating in Denver Restaurant Week. The list includes spots across metro Denver, as well as Boulder and the surrounding communities.
How This is Used: Featuring multi-course menus at great prices, $25, $35 and $45, Restaurant Week is a great time to:
- Get together with your clients, build relationships and generate referrals.
- Top off a Market Education Day with a visit to a restaurant in a client’s preferred area, even a neighborhood that you want them to consider.
- You can also simply share this PCP to inspire your people explore the local food scene. Get it customized and keep your name top of mind!
How to Access:
- Download the full PDF by clicking on the button below the image. You can also request a custom version or send a virtual postcard.
- For Instagram, use the square graphic shown here.
- For Facebook and LinkedIn, you can use the square image or download the JPEG to feature the full PCP.
- Include a message like: Sometimes, having reservations is a good thing! Especially during Restaurant Week. With great prices on multi-course meals at 200+ restaurants in Denver, Boulder and beyond, get a table early. More info: denver.org/denverrestaurant.
Did You Know? The key to winning Restaurant Week is to plan now by reviewing menus and reserving a table—try some earlier or later seatings, too! Lots of restaurants will also be offering affordable wines, add-ons and special desserts, so be sure to ask your server for the 4-1-1!