What: Our latest PCP provides you with stats and local fun facts reflecting all homes sold during 2020. There are two versions, one for Denver and another for Boulder, so feel free to share one or both with your people. There are also social graphics that you can download and post to your social channels.
How This Is Used: Share this PCP showing everything from the most popular architectural styles to the total number of bathrooms in homes sold in 2020. It shows just how active the market has been despite the Covid shutdown and makes a great conversation starter at open houses, on social or as a check-in with your people.
How to Access:
- Download the PDF or JPEG by clicking the buttons. You can also request a personalized version or send a virtual postcard.
- For Social: This PCP is included in next week’s Agent Social Media Calendar. To share right away, here are the details:
- For Instagram, we’ve created multiple square graphics for you to post. Choose Denver, Boulder or both—if you’d like to feature both, we recommend posting them separately (different days).
- On Facebook, you can either use the square images or download the JPEG and feature the full PCP.
- Include the message: Despite 2020 being a rollercoaster of a year, the residential real estate market was buzzing. Check out this quick wrap-up of local stats and get more insight at: bit.ly/thatsawrap2020.
Did You Know? Some experts predict that an open floorplan won’t be as desirable to buyers in 2021. During the pandemic, many people learned that perhaps your kitchen, home office, home-school room, playroom, and living room shouldn’t all be the same space. A lack of privacy ultimately became a lack of function.