What: If you’re virtually meeting with leads or clients, you can now go to the Hub to download the companion materials typically included in the Signature/Essentials Listing and Essentials Buyer’s Presentations. With these pieces, you can email clients “leave-behinds” and walk them through other important information.
How to Access: You can find all materials, as well as presentation options—link to digital version, download, customize—on the Presentations page of the Hub.
Getting Started: Prepare for success! If you’d like to brush up on your skills before jumping into a meeting, you can view the recording of our Presentations Training class. For more technical pointers, check out the How to Host a Zoom Meeting PCP.
- Occupied/Vacant Listing Process
- Initial Listing Walk-Through
- Sample Marketing Materials – Luxury and Standard in vertical and horizontal formats
- Neighborhood/City Stats and CMAs are not included but can be pulled from Connect1
- Contact your ASC to request a copy of your Agent Profile Sheet