Welcome to another week of suggested social media posts that will help keep you connected with your people and support your business! Let’s get right to our tip of the week.
Benefits of A Killer Social Media Presence
According to the NAR, around 47% of real estate businesses note that social media results in the highest quality leads versus other sources. The various platforms give you the opportunity to connect with people in real and authentic ways, as well as showcase listings, testimonials and local market expertise.
There’s a myriad of benefits to having a strong social presence, here are the top 10:
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Grow a Larger Audience
- Connect With Your Sphere Easier
- Increase Listing Traffic
- Generate More Leads
- Build Your Reputation
- Strengthen Relationships
- Enable Instant Engagement
- Establish Greater Trust
- Make More Sales!
While social does offer these great benefits, keep in mind that it’s not a silver bullet. It will take time to create a substantial following and effective presence. But getting started today will put you on the path to building your business and achieving your goals. Need a hand? Look into PorchLight’s Social Media Management Service. We’ve got your back.
Social Posts for the Coming Week
Remember to read and double-check before posting to make sure that you haven’t copied and pasted any portion of the instructions into your post!
A quick refresher on how to post the provided content:
- Copy and paste the text into your status bar on Facebook via desktop or the app. If there’s text in red, a photo should appear below what you just pasted.
- Scroll to the top of what you just posted and remove the link. You can check that the actual link remained active by making sure the photo that appeared is still there.
- If something in the suggested post doesn’t quite feel like you, feel free to make edits and show your personality. Finally, click “Post” and you’re done!
- To share something from Facebook just click the “Click here” link in the calendar below, then click “Share” on the post.
- For your personal page, you will just input the suggested text, then click Post.
- For a business page, you’ll click the dropdown page, click “Share on a page you manage” then choose your business page, then input the suggested text and click Post.
- This is the same on mobile, only before anything for both personal profiles or a business page you’ll need to click “Write a Post.”
- If you have a listing post the following on the day it goes live:
- A blurb about the home such as: Incredible 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condo in the perfect Downtown Denver location! $225,000.
- The link to your listing’s virtual tour to generate traffic. Double-check that all information is up-to-date, contact your ASC to correct anything.
- Best Practices for Instagram:
- Download all the photos onto your computer
- Share them to your phone in your preferred method
- E-mail, AirDrop, text, etc.
- If you have a Mac, AirDrop is the easiest way, just make sure it’s turned on first. Here are instructions.
- E-mail, AirDrop, text, etc.
- Copy + paste the captions and share them to your phone in your preferred method
- E-mail, text, etc.
- Or open the social media calendar on your phone and copy them from there
- Note that links cannot be placed in Instagram captions. You’ll need to place it in your bio, you can find instructions on how to here.
Message: Buying your first home is a learning experience, take what others have learned to help make your journey easier. I’m also here to guide you!
Postcard: Cider With A Kick
Message: Best politician of all time.
Social Graphic: National Bosses Day
Message: If you’re not quite ready to send the kids out to trick or treat this year there are plenty of safe alternatives to still have a fun Halloween!
Message: Most of the fall leaves are gone but the weather is still perfect for a fall hike. Take a look at this list of less popular ones to help you escape the crowds.
PCP: Buyer & Seller Inspection
- Click here to download the social graphics (zip file)
- Click here to share from the PorchLight Facebook Page when it’s posted
- Message: Buying or selling a home will likely be one of the biggest transactions in your life. Make sure it all goes smoothly with our list of optional inspections, from asbestos to roofs, pests, radon and more. View the full checklist at bit.ly/plinspection.